martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Playing electric guitar - it's amazing and creative

I got interested in playing guitar one day when I found an old acustic guitar in my basement. At first I used to take piano lessons in my house but I found it boring but when I discovered this fantastic instrument there I felt it was for me. My father who wasa misician encouraged me by teaching me basic notes.

I found I really liked it and was soon doing things which were more complicated. As my family thought that I had talent they suggested me to try with electric guitar, so they bought me one.

When I got it I decided to take electric guitar lessons and now I think I improved a lot. Sometimes my friends who also are musicians, come round to my house we play together. Soon we formed a band and now we play in the church every Tuesday and Sunday. I find it really amazing and relaxing because I can express my feelings in the songs and the guitar helps me.

I recommend it as a hobby because for me it's one of the most creative and interesting free-time activities I can imagine.

1 comentario: