lunes, 22 de abril de 2013


Hi Anne!
Thanks for writing me. It’s amazing to hear from you’re coming to Argentina. In my opinion I suggest you to come in the summer holidays because it is the best time in the year and you can do more activities.
If you want to meet  young people I think you could spend a few days in the disco or How about going to “Camp of the Youth”?. I’m sure you will make a lot of friends because there are people from all over the world and you can spend time with them travelling to Cachi for example, helping poor people. Also it would a great idea to stay in my house!
In the summer the weather is too hot during the day but it becames cold in the evenings so you should bring some light clothes for the daytime but a jersey and a jacket for evenings.
Thanks also for your invitation to join the group I’d love to do so if I’m free. I’ll be able to show you some if of the most interesting things in my area. Let me know when you’re coming!
Best wishes
Judith

1 comentario:

  1. GRETA! A-
    - Hi Anne, (COMMA)
    - t’s amazing to hear (from) you’re coming to Argentina.
    - Best wishes, (COMMA)

    ResponderEliminar