miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

A story

I had been studying  English for about seven years in an Institute.Although learning another language could be a marveleus experience nothing compare the feeling of meeting people with different culture.

I was in the church with the pastors and they told me that a group of americans would come on 15th July and my help would be required. Personally I didn't like the idea at first, because I used to think that they were stubborn and with bad temper.

When the day reached we went to the airport to pick them up. Suddenly they got off the airplane and they greeted us as we had known them before, so imagine my surprise. After talking for a long time we arrage the day to go to Iruya which purpose was to pray for poor people and support then with food, clothes and bibles. Moreover I became very close to Tergan who taught me some common phrases and slangs. That meeting made it a day I will never forget.


                                                                                          

1 comentario: